As much as it pains us to do this we have decided to suspend all upcoming activities until further notice in the face of mounting concern over the novel coronavirus/COVID-19.
This includes Bear Hydration (bear coffee), games nights and Bear Feedings but we are still working on plans for the Bears in the Woods event in July in the hopes that it will be safe by then to venture out.
Stay tuned via our website or social media as this is where we will be posting about any further cancellations or updates.
Our members’ health and safety is our highest concern. This calamity will soon pass and we will let you know when we are ready to resume get togethers.